BASIC EDUCATION FOR ALL
The main Objective of this project are providing equal opportunities of basic quality education to all school age children to remove this existing social inequalities. Project will also provide access to free quality basic education services for children in un-served and under-served poor and disadvantaged communities by increasing access and retention.
* Establishment of 300 class rooms in 60 schools.
* Appropriate furniture and space for 12,000 children.
* Training of 300 teachers and schools heads on pedagogic methologies and management.
* Contribution towards enhancing human and economic development through the provision of quality of universal basic education
After implementation of the project the literacy rate of the area will increase. More than two thousand new students will be enrolled of these 60 schools and more than 7 thousands students directly benefited by this project. Social-economic standard of individual and society will improve. The quality of life of more than 0.300 million people of this un-served and under-served area will improve and same will benefited on completion of this project. Project will introduce Public Private Partnership for the delivery of quality education services.
SUPPORT TO BASIC EDUCATION DEVELOPMENT
The overall objective of this project is reconstruction of 277 schools in AJK and provide better education & to ensure the equal opportunities for all children to quality basic education. More specifically, the project will contribute to improving access to quality basic education for girls and boys in AJK. The project will also improve the quality of teacher training and provide inclusive environment in schools.
* Reconstruction and Rehabilitation of 277 schools,
* Contribution towards enhancing human and economic development through the provision of quality ofuniv3ersal basic education
* Provide textbooks, teaching and learning materials.
The impact will be accelerated social recovery in flood affected areas. It will improve learning environment and quality of education. The outcome will be critical education services resumed with flood resilient infrastructure. Through this project the literacy rate of the AJK will be increase from 67% to 95% in 5 years. After the completion of this project more than 52,000 children will have access to quality basic education ad more than 3898 staff will be trained.